Baking Affairs NG

Easy Access to Baking Training for Nigerians

3 Types of Rice to Make your Easter List ( & Step by Step Procedure to Cook them)

Leafy Jollof Rice This No. 1 recipe is simply the classic Jollof Rice cooked with green vegetables. It’s just a way to spice up the Jollof Rice dish. Ingredients For the Leafy Jollof Rice in the video below, I used: 350g (0.8 lbs) long grain parboiled rice 300 mls Tomato Stew 1kg (2.2 lbs) goat meat 2 handfuls spinach 1 medium onion 2 small stock cubes Habanero pepper (to taste) […]

Continue Reading →

3 Types of Rice to Make your Easter List ( & Step by Step Procedure to Cook them)

Leafy Jollof Rice This No. 1 recipe is simply the classic Jollof Rice cooked with green vegetables. It’s just a way to spice up the Jollof Rice dish. Ingredients For the Leafy Jollof Rice in the video below, I used: 350g (0.8 lbs) long grain parboiled rice 300 mls Tomato Stew 1kg (2.2 lbs) goat meat 2 handfuls spinach 1 medium onion 2 small stock cubes Habanero pepper (to taste) […]

Continue Reading →

The 3 STEP STRATEGIES that moved me from BEING A FRUSTRATED BAKER to becoming a BAKING CHAMPION

Dear Baker, Let me take a wild guess… You are tired of doing your cake things the same way, you want to have a better skill so that you will be upgraded and do the baking business in a new dimension. You are tired of getting those nothing for something customers who hardly pay for good jobs. Maybe not only that, you are also tired of having customers complain about […]

Continue Reading →

8 Unique Formulas to Pricing Your Cake for Profit without Losing Your Precious Clients

Today, I will be talking about pricing in Baking Business. I have discovered that pricing is one of the major problems of Bakers in Nigeria. And this is regarded as a problem that can have a great impact on any business if not well taken care of. Some years ago, when I started my Baking Business, I did not have any experience in dealing with Business, All I had was […]

Continue Reading →

Why 95% of Baking Business in Nigeria Fails Miserably

Recently, one of my Students in the Facebook Baking Mentorship Community asked me a very Important Question. “Why Do Most Start-Up Baking Business Fails?” The answer to this question is what most Bakers will want to know. Either you are new in Baking or you have been in the Baking Business for sometimes, It is good to know the major reason why most Baking Business has failed in the past […]

Continue Reading →

What is your Percentage as a Baker?

Happy weekend! You see…One thing that make the Baking Business to be Discouraging is the factthat things are not stable.Just like a wife who cook a sweet soup yesterday and you are expecting herto cook a more super delicious one today. You may be disappointed when you taste her soup today.This is because it may be worse compare to what you have tasted before. In the world of baking, things […]

Continue Reading →

My 2019 New Year Resolution

It’s Thursday  How was your night? Let me quickly talk to you about my new year resolution. You see, in 2018,Some people’s Baking story was changed with my training and Manuals. Some of these people are now professionals in their various domains collectinggood other at their very best rate. But, there is something… In 2019, I have decided to help at least 5,000Nigerian Women in Baking Business. I have promised […]

Continue Reading →

Dealing with every Customers

Customers are the most precious people in your business,Though they can be so difficult to deal with. But if care is not taken, they can even turn your business upside down. I remembered sometimes in 2011, I baked a cake for a lady who happened to be a former school mate. Before baking, I collected 60% advance paymentwhich is remaining 40% to be balanced. This cake wasn’t a small cake,It was […]

Continue Reading →